Krispy Krunchy Chicken is HERE

Not sure about the other franchises but at the mall you get a choice of regular or blueberry.

I will ask next time! Thanks! :slight_smile:

–Dommy!

I tried this chicken. By far the best of the fast food places, just because the chicken was cooked properly. Not cooked to death like Honey Kettle. It was too salty though, the salt catches up with you. Very fresh. Was a bit spendy, I think my four piece with fries and biscuit was almost $13. Would go back for sure. Thanks for posting about it.

1 Like

Did you notice a difference in the saltiness level of the white vs dark meat?

I didn’t, but now you mention it, I didn’t notice the saltiness until I got to the white meat. I love white meat the best but would get their dark meat when I go back. Also forgot to add the chicken pieces are a nice size, not tiny, tiny pieces you get other places. I would get a two piece dark meal when I go back. More than enough food. I was surprised at how big the wing was. I also want to try the strips.

Thanks, previous reviews had mentioned. I’m a dark meat person so that takes care of that issue. LOL!

I went for Flautas AND Krispy Krunchy chicken. I sit here stuffed beyond belief.

The flautas were good, but the chicken ruined it for me…

That chicken is SPECTACULAR. Ours was fresh from the fryer.

Juicy, meat was well-flavored and the skin just melts in your mouth.

I would love to lie down inside that display case and nap with the chicken.

3 Likes

Krispy Krunchy is a restaurant chain with various location throughout the California. They are usually located within Circle-K’s or gas stations. They even have a stand at all USC home games. Fight On!

2 Likes