L.A. Wine Delivery

everything hurts

The wonderfulness of Woodland Hills Wine continues for me. Their selection may not be as wide as others, but I have to say that wines that I randomly order from them turn out better than wines I randomly order from other places.

Put in an order last night at 11:00 p.m. Call them this morning at 9:30 a.m. and ask for it to be delivered today. Arrives at 2:00 p.m.

Nerro Ossidiana that I randomly ordered, fabulous. The world sucks, but Woodland Hills Wine rocks.

4 Likes

I just drove by K&L while out running errands in Hā€™wood and the store is all boarded up (including the front door)ā€¦ not sure if this was a preventative measure for potential riots or if they have closed this location (that would be sad). The K&L website doesnā€™t mention that the store is closed permanently, so Iā€™m hoping itā€™s a temporary thingā€¦

Itā€™s not closed at all. Customers arenā€™t allowed in the store. Contactless pickup is in back.

1 Like

It has been boarded up since the protests. Business as usual in back.

ok-- good. Thanks for the updates! There wasnā€™t any sort of sign/large banner visible from the street and it looked like they were closed up and had moved on. Iā€™m SO glad to hear that isnā€™t the case. Iā€™m really looking forward to the day that I can walk the isles of a wine shop and just spontaneously pick up bottles that look interesting to me at that moment (and new finds and specials/discounts).

K&L has reopened for in-store shopping, but is continuing curbside pickup and delivery.

https://mailchi.mp/klwines/welcome-back-to-in-store-shopping-at-all-three-kl-locations