Lazy Acres Natural Market just opened in Encinitas

Life pro trick:

If you are intending to get food from a hot bar at a supermarket, go before the unwashed masses pillage it. The hot food bar is in a lot better shape at 11:30 than at 1:00 or later.

1 Like

Encinitan - If ya gotta do something such as that then its a low quality place and not worth a single dime spent. good quality places take note of their offerings and ensure that everything is good and ready to consume by the masses.

1 Like

I had not been back to Lazy Acres since they opened and I actually ended up going twice on New Year’s Eve. First of all I am so happy that the mall that it is located in is getting a make over and getting cleaned up. Then I really tried to take the comments of the other posters and see for myself how the deli section was. I found it to be very clean, with the staff to be very helpful, and not the let down that some people found. Yeah it is on the pricey side but for the quality I didn’t think it was a total ripoff, but no sushi rice in my custom poke. I am also not sure if it is Whole Foods that they are competing against. They seem to be taking aim at Jimbo’s

1 Like