Liberty Station Public Market

There’s lots going on at Liberty Station.

It’s why upthread there was so much angst about getting there during the weekend.

1 Like

Ahhh, but you’ll recall that I described our sneaky back route…

And timing.

That’s the way she goes to NIA.

We haven’t had trouble getting there on the weekend in a very long time.

Just don’t go when Rock Church is holding an event.

Yes. I know.

It says as much about the newspaper here as anything. The Sac Bee is a much better publication IMHO.

Fireside by the Patio and Buona Forchetta also opening this month at Liberty Station. Build it and they will come.

1 Like

They will come if it is only at Liberty Station, not much easier accessable at other places in SD, e.g. Venissimo, Forchetta, Bottlecraft

Their Facebook page says they are set to open sometime this week! I’m betting it will be this Friday or Saturday. Trying to get confirmation now.

Fireside is open now for a week

I’d argue that in the case of Bottlecraft, parking will be a lot easier at Liberty Station than in Little Italy or North Park.

We are quite regular at the shop in North Park (and at different restaurants) and never have any issue with parking. (Little Italy is much more complicated)

I’m now hearing from people involved that the grand opening will not be this weekend but the following weekend.

Too bad. The Latin American Art Festival is this weekend. There would probably be a lot of cross over.

Maybe a soft opening? The vast majority of vendors are ready, tough I think they really want all vendors ready and open and there seem to be just a few still lagging behind the rest…

Soft opening this weekend starting this morning (Sat). Went to a pre-opening dinner at Mess Hall last night and had chance to walk around market seeing most vendors getting ready for the weekend.