Little Llama Peruvian Tacos

Warrior: this is a pleasant little restaurant on the same block as Redbird. You order at the counter and they bring your food to your table. The menu is eclectic and interesting, and they do things better than you might expect. The tortillas are thick and made of both blue and coarse yellow corn. The tuna tostada is elevated by a drizzle of fruity olive oil. The broccoli is coated with a savory pepita pesto. I’ve tried half the things on the menu. While there is not one dish that stands out, and the chicken is a little too dry, I’ve obviously enjoyed everything given that I keep going back. This is a good choice if you are in the area.

Peony: It is a very lovely, llama-themed, cute little restaurant. There were llamas everywhere! We sat at the quiet patio at the back of the restaurant and had a lovely brunch. I find that the tacos were really delicious and flavorful. However, the chicken chunks in the burrito were a bit too large, making them difficult to chew and bland in the center. Overall it was a good experience.

5 Likes