Lunch specials in Koreatown?

for god’s sake grow a pair. you can’t describe your own opinions as annoying then take umbrage when someone agrees.

Umbrage? I’m not the one having an ongoing hissy fit here because someone disagreed with their recommendation of the food at the goddamned Koreatown Plaza’s food court. Calm down.

Drama notwithstanding, is Koreatown Plaza the right plaza for me to visit for lunches? There’s another one on Olympic.

Get the shrimp dumplings at Pao Jao and some Kimbap, rice cakes, and that rice slushy drink at Awoolim. There is another Chinese-Korean place right outside the food court.

1 Like

Also have you tried lunch at Korean seafood places? (Hwal Uh Kwang Jang and A-Won come to my mind first , you get a bowl with rice, veggies, raw fish, squirt some sauce and mix well. Or get the multi color fish egg bowl at A-Won)

1 Like

Damn it I just scrolled up and saw SAM’s post

1 Like

Wow totally Missed the drama from 2016. Also get the cheesecake at cheesetella and the soon dae from the soondae lady. I don’t love that food court but there’s some gems.

1 Like

which was my point. pao jao’s shrimp dumplings might be the best in Ktown. awoolim is popular for those who like kimbap. if you’ve never had it, they’re a good entry point.

i took umbrage at having my opinion dismissed summarily by someone whose opinion i don’t particularly respect. nowadays, i just try to walk away from it. most of what’s submitted here is entirely subjective. if somebody else needs to be right i’ve got better things to do than engage them.

2 Likes

damnit… i got their pork and chive and not shrimp

Yup, shrimp is the way to go here.

I loved the pork and chive though but next time it’s skrimps