May 2023 Rundown

Guess where I moved too?

19 Likes

14 Likes

Bonus points if you can name the places. Big hint this area of LA has lots of bruddah’s and obachan’s.

Turns out I forgot to update the latest iOS lol

Oh yeah

20 Likes

You’re back!!!

I assume first pic is Carlos Tendon, so I would’ve said South Bay. But then I’m seeing the Needle menu?

6 Likes

Welcome back and Torrance/ Gardena!

6 Likes

Sushi Yuen Lunch Omakase.
At $70 (There was crab handroll at the end of the meal wich I missed. Shiro Ebi was the extra order.) this was the steal of the year! Highly doubt the bargain will last. Fresh wasabi and decent Bafun uni at that price…

14 Likes

Yuen? Sounds Canto.

Welcome back to LA @JeetKuneBao

6 Likes

You guessed right neighbor! You know your South Bay.

3 Likes

Oh yeah!

16 Likes

Welcome back!! we missed you on FTC.

6 Likes

Great to have you back! Looking forward to all your exploration in South Bay staples!

1 Like

It’s smaller than the OG spot.

I am going to f it up at Sapp now.

6 Likes

I feel now I can properly and harshly judge pizza, bagels, Jewish appetizing, and cheesesteaks.

13 Likes

9 Likes

Radna (Ladna) Silom

That Pad See Ew might be the best in the game right now. Lots of smoky wok hei going on. Ladna is always a comfort dish with that gravy. Super nice family. I LOVE the outdoor vibes. Gotta hit up Bhan Kanom Thai.

12 Likes

That looks so good haven’t been back since their first or second week of opening do they have a more extensive menu or is it still 4 items?

It’s still ladna, pad see ew, pad thai, pad krapow. I think I saw fried rice there too. I wish I just tried the other stuff because they were on point tonight.

3 Likes

God, what’s that wine bar right there?? Imagine if u could take that Thai into the wine bar smh

3 Likes

Tabula rasa? That’s a little bit down the street but that would be awesome

3 Likes