Mother Wolf

To be fair, cooking the pizza should kill any virus (I assume), but I agree that it’s not appropriate for him to be going maskless, esp at a time like this.

3 Likes

Eating Italian only pasta is better than getting a vaccine, the CDC issued that guidance yesterday.

12 Likes

All employees, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear masks when working indoors …

http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/acd/ncorona2019/BestPractices/FoodandBeverage/

I assumed @hungryhungryhippos was making a joke.

1 Like

ancient roman style

4 Likes

Yes that was absolutely a joke. Sorry for the jest. Funke def should be wearing a mask.

4 Likes

Perhaps he cannot find one that fits his giant head and/or inflated ego?

17 Likes

Perhaps he doesn’t wear masks outside of Italy.

16 Likes

OH, SNAP!!!

(adding useless text b/c the system doesn’t understand my message otherwise)

3 Likes

lol should prolly be wearing a beard bra to keep hair out of his pizza & pasta as well :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Oh, I hadn’t even thought of that.

Like you, I think the guy can cook and am looking forward to trying it. But I do wish he’d contain himself (like, literally, follicularly and droplet wise) better…

8 Likes

I’m sorry but is Evan Funke even cool anymore?
Felix is so 2018, who cares about Mother Wolf

2 Likes

Fwiw I don’t think reservations drop at midnight. At midnight last night there was nothing for next Friday. At 730am there was a bunch of slots.

2 Likes

In Rome, the pizzaiolo is not considered staff.

4 Likes

Maybe they changed it? First opening week it was def midnight as I had two reservations but declined to go due to omicron and no outdoor seating.

2 Likes

those photographs of funke are from during meal service? very not cool, if so.

2 Likes

I hate to be flip but don’t put in an open kitchen if you want to be like that :person_facepalming: but I guess it’s part of the ‘show’

2 Likes

https://instagram.com/stories/motherwolfla/2752752991407579248

Hi @PorkyBelly

How much of a highlight? A lot, a little or medium?

1 Like

the mortadella pizza and porchetta toast were huge highlights, the other pizzas were medium highlights.

4 Likes