Mother Wolf

Looks like y’all need to work on your speed eating skills.

8 Likes

At places with that problem I just order one or two things at a time.

Separated at Birth

“I’ve got a feeling
A feeling deep inside
Oh yeah”

3 Likes

Bread. That looks delizioso.

1 Like

I was to and about to ask the same question about that photo until your post! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

lol we asked and they said no bread except the pizza!

1 Like

Dayum… what is up with this no bread trend?!

2 Likes

I guess I’ll go when they open on a weekday and bring my own bread.

I’m not seeing the issue. Just bring a ziplock baggy and order more mortadella.

pretty smart actually bc it forces the customer to order more carb heavy items like pasta or pizza

3 Likes

I don’t know why Instagram links don’t work any more. Anyway, those little fried artichokes look insane.

IG must have tweaked something on the link, doesn’t look like you can hotlink IG on discourse right now.

Happened back in 2020 as well

1 Like

Instagram links require a Facebook “application.” Occasionally Facebook sends out cryptic notices of new security requirements. Maybe I missed one.

lmk! it’s not working on our forum (we are transferring wineberserkers to discourse right now) - if there’s a client side fix, we’d love to do it as well

We think the hype is largely warranted. But we would choose Osteria Mozza over Mother Wolf.

2 Likes

I see that Mother Wolf opens reservations on Resy 7 days prior to the dining date. Anyone know what time? presumably midnight, but I’m not sure and thought I’d ask. Thank you in advance for any help!

1 Like

midnight

3 Likes

As a casual foodie more than anything, not a big fan of him making the menu impossible to figure out without googling a hundred times. Seems pretentious