Non-stick and other pans

Looking for a good recommendation for a non-stick pan and a regular cooking pan.

Not trying to break the bank but something that is quality and will last.

1 Like

I have a couple of All-Clad nonstick pans that I like-- so far no complaints and I’ve had them for about 15 years.

4 Likes

What shape and size?

One of the pans I use most is an All-Clad 12", black outside, stainless inside, straight sides. Got it as part of a set at Costco. I use the matching Dutch oven even more often. I’m not sure All-Clad makes those any more, don’t see them on their web site.

Nonstick, I have a Calphalon budget sub-brand hard anodized 10" pan with straight sides and a glass lid that I like a lot. I don’t see that exact thing here.

I like scanpan for non stick and Demeyere for clad pans personally.

Still lusting after that Castay cookware Jose Andres uses in his Instagram cooking videos though

» Non-Stick Shallow Casserole with Lid and Removable Silicone Side Handles (castey.com)

1 Like

This.

I lucked out and found some All-Clad non-stick frying pan at Marshall’s in Encino a few yrs ago. I’m guessing it’s around 12"? The non-stick surface must be made of unicorn tears b/c it is the most non-stick surface I’ve ever cleaned (I do a lot of cleaning but don’t cook). Heavy as hell.

Just bought a 12-in BK carbon steel “black steel” frying pan on sale at Saks. They also have it at World Market (it was cheaper at Saks during the sale!). https://www.bk-cookware.com/black-steel. Pre-seasoned. Partner loves it.

1 Like

Costco has a good deal on Calphalon from 11/22 to 12/24. $200 for three pans, three pots, and four lids.

All clad has a 10 piece set d3 stainless set for 699 on Black Friday. Not sure if this is a good deal or not just putting it out there.

Costco has a 13-piece All-Clad Essentials Nonstick set for $300. Also a 13-piece D5 stainless for $1000.

Cheap sale price at Costco.