- Amuse-bouche: Duck liver paté croutons
- Salade: Red gem & red oak leaf lettuces, dijon violette vinaigrette, lamb ventrèche , walnuts
- Soupe: Velouté de châtaignes: chestnut soup, wild mushrooms, black truffle oil
- Entrée: Occitania Cassoulet: Braised lamb, duck confit, saucisse à l’ail, gigante beans
- Dessert: Walnut chocolate galette with armagnac soaked prunes, chantilly cream
Forgot to take a picture of the amuse. It was good.
So was the salad. Broke with tradition in that not one of the walnuts was rancid. Also that it was lamb belly rather than confit of goose gizzard.
Great soup. Similar to A Cote’s porcini soup.
So good. Looking forward to having a place to get it whenever the craving strikes.
Great meal. Left stuffed even though we’d eaten only half the cassoulet.