Getting warmer… I think. :thinking:

2 Likes

Sunset Sushi

6 Likes

The bento god Jimmy Sugi?

2 Likes

tock is live

2 Likes

Wow, great guess, @J_L, even with pictorial evidence! I love it! And indeed, they seem to be the same furoshiki, but alas, it did not come from Sunset Sushi. And so, the mystery continues… :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Bingo! This one came from Chef Sugishita. Thanks all for playing! :smile:

6 Likes

Nooooooooo! :sob:

And yes, I checked multiple times on Sat & Sun.

2 Likes

I got the same one from a pick up last week :wink:

@Starchtrade ugh I struck out too! Maybe they will save a few for walk ups? Their post about it said maybe they will have a few but no guarantees.

1 Like

Yo!!!

5 Likes

I hope one of you lucky few gets to eat this!

6 Likes

the McCharsiuRib
pretty… pretty… pretty good

love the maggi mayo making a guest appearance from the pork chop bun. added bonus, cartilage included.

17 Likes

That looks so good. Did you get the sweet and sour pork too?

1 Like

Was this on the house? barter for product branding consultation

not this time, but did try v1.

1 Like

it was a special. looking forward to the prd corn-o-fish and the McHanianChicken next.

7 Likes

Oden night was smashingly good!
I LOVE chicken liver, and these were pretty perfect. Super tender and melt-in-your-mouth and reminds you of why you love pâté. The thigh and negi skewer was also perfect…and the texture of the broth that the chicken items were served with was insane. I’d have been happy to drink a liter of it for a chilly evening dinner.
Also loved the little kinchaku…there was almost a mochi-like texture and taste to the filling.

6 Likes

He’s an entertaining influencer.

;-D

3 Likes

We’re going to have to add that title along with Great Eater to @chrishei by lines.

3 Likes

I am on the PRD payroll in such a capacity, but technically do not have a JD (just marketing/comms at a law firm lol).

4 Likes