Pearl River Deli - Chinatown

from a @chandavkl insta post, it seemed like he was simultaneously in the process of starting some kind of tasting menu-ish thing, so maybe the chickens is a subsidy for that!

4 Likes

ooooooh any more info on tasting menu ish thing? I would love if they launched dinner as I usually can’t make it during those lunch hours

2 Likes

I recommend PRD’s Hainan Chicken Rice bang bang with Needle’s Char Siu Rice that would be perfect

10 Likes

I have yet to see you do this controversial bang bang since your return?

It makes me feel like you have ulterior motives in comparing two new age cantonese restos :rofl: :rofl:

11 Likes

Makes me wonder if he has a different system coming back with it that will allow him to bit be the only one making it.

Count me in on any upscale dinner too

2 Likes

Ftc buyout?

6 Likes

for anyone curious - i posted above about a tasting menu/banquet we did with Johnny at PDR. Basically a very bare bones version of whatever he’ll ultimately do as it was the first one he ever did and it was on a lark based on us asking him with an open wallet.

5 Likes

per @hungryhungryhippos request, PRD is back playing the hits. Sold out by 2:30.

2023-06-24T07:00:00Z Edit, 1-ish per @chrishei

15 Likes

looking forward to the führer of fowl and prd 1.0

a bang bang at needle would be perfect :hugs:

11 Likes

So excited probably won’t be able to go for a bit but can’t wait to have it

2 Likes

9 Likes

Paging VIP’s @chrishei and @Hungrydrunk for the FTC x PRPK buy out

7 Likes

@chrishei owes us one for my one-on-one photography session with him

10 Likes

wah hei so handsome

8 Likes

fitness model influencer

5 Likes

I’m gonna steal @chrishei ’s fake internet points by sharing his private kitchen preview meal: Chris Hei on Instagram: "@pearlriverpk menu development loading…"

5 Likes

is this a thing that can be ordered?!!

11 Likes

Canto Fried Chicken

1 Like

Summavich.

2 Likes

I missed the pork chop bun every other day. Today is one of those days. :sob:
urgh flashback of the perfection :sob:

15 Likes