Pizzana - Brentwood

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 9
PIZZANA SILVER LAKE

For one night only, renowned pizza maestro Francesco Martucci, hailed as the world’s top pizza maker, is joining forces with Pizzana’s esteemed head chef and pizzaiolo, Daniele Uditi, for a truly remarkable dining experience.

Martucci’s journey began in Caserta, Italy, where he co-founded the pizzeria “I Masanielli” alongside his brothers. Over the years, his exceptional skills and unwavering commitment to perfecting the art of pizza-making have garnered global recognition, including the top pizza maker in the world four years running. Martucci’s creations have been celebrated as gourmet masterpieces, blending bold flavors, exquisite ingredients, and a distinctive high, soft and fragrant crust.

At the exclusive event sponsored by Latteria Sorrentina, Martucci and Uditi will come together to curate an extraordinary 8 course menu. Guests can anticipate an experience that showcases the pinnacle of pizza craftsmanship as well as wine and cocktail pairings.

Reservations are limited and expected to sell out.

Sold out.

I got 2 tix at 8PM without knowing if I can make it or if I can find a +1. I’ll post here when I know if I have any tix up for grabs.

2 Likes

Something’s screwy, the list in the Robb Report article does not match the list on the 50 Top Pizza web site.

The dominance of Neapolitan-style reflects that the organization is Italian.

Nope. It’s a serious project.

it’s the 2022 list

2 tickets up for grabs for the Francesco Martucci dinner. Message me with a cell # if interested.

3 Likes