Pizzeria Bianco

When were you last at Superfine? I was there a few months ago for a great NY style pie w/sausage…went back about a month ago and, though the pie was great, it wasn’t NY style…more like Neo-neapolitan

1 Like

Bianco is instantly my favorite pizza!

2 Likes

Best heavily depends on the style you prefer.

3 Likes

My husband says the Sonny Boy is his last supper. :pinched_fingers:t4:

9 Likes

Please let me know if you see these cans in the OC.

2 Likes

Whole Foods doesn’t have it. MAYBE Bristol might… Surfas doesn’t have it. Cookbook doesn’t have it. However, Gjusta Grocer does along with their new Fired Rosed variety. I just picked both up on Sunday… So I haven’t tried them yet, but SOON.

11 Likes

FINALLY… Got to have a Rosa and a Wiseguy and saw the mad man holding court. Very cool time before Jazz @ Continental

8 Likes

The Mixing Glass in Costa Mesa (no longer at OC Mix) carries it:

3 Likes

I cannot get a reservation!!!

Walk in. That’s what i did. There’s a long bar table… and a patio for plan b… and plan C is Rappahanock bar next door. And Plan D’s aplenty

10 Likes

Agree @Nemroz. We had a reservation on a Thursday night but plenty of open tables at 7-7:30.

4 Likes

We were in the same room!

1 Like

I sure do! Love Bianco!!! LA has been transformed into an incredible pizza city!!!

1 Like

not really…definitely not in this case unless you love Papa Johns!

I think he’s Team Pizza Sei.

1 Like

Are walkups possible at Bianco?

2 Likes

Yes. I went on a Thursday in February ~7:30pm and there were a bunch of open tables.

2 Likes

yes, but check their ig, sometimes they announce that they’re only taking reservations for the night.

2 Likes

Just wanna report that we were not able to walk up at 830. They were totally full for the night but they were super nice. Let us order to go and booked us a reservation for next time.

Pea and burrata salad great. Pizza some of the best in LA. Save the crusts to use as bread for the salad. Makes it xtra.

Bang bang bang w/ kato and super torta df!

13 Likes

How’s lunch? The menu seems to be more limited than dinner.

I might come here for lunch during my “working” hours.

1 Like