Porridge + Puffs

Doing that and a cookie!

3 Likes

Darn, I’m not free this weekend to get any :sob: will definitely have to try next week with the vegetarian option!

3 Likes

Looks like different menu but much more convenient pick up for us

1 Like

next week’s menus are available now @hanhgry

1 Like

hi @TheCookie, menu is up.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEsj3G9D0Wk/

8 Likes

too bad the spring rolls aren’t on the menu but the pickled calamari croquette looks great.

2 Likes

Hi @PorkyBelly! :drooling_face: I mean it all sounds wonderful… but Brown Butter Abalone Liver Porridge is sending me right over the edge! :hearts: Lordy!

1 Like

And no tarragon

1 Like

:tada: :confetti_ball:

My entries for top reheater.

Really enjoyed this collab. That tomatillo cilantro sauce with the yellowtail was amazing and we licked it clean. Croquette crisped up nicely in the air fryer. Abalone porridge addicting—thicker than usual and texture of abalone was was chewy and crunchy. The carrot cake with calamansi cream was perfect transition to fall if only the weather cooperated.

14 Likes

Beautiful plating and ceramics @hppzz

You’re up @TheCookie

3 Likes

Gorgeous plating! Can’t wait to have mine next week!

3 Likes

I can tell you already @hppzz wins. Not only on having the perfect plating but on plating period. Let me edit my photos and I’ll be back.

4 Likes

We’re all winners to enjoy that meal :hugs:

6 Likes

Agreed–everything here was outstanding. I admire your discipline plating everything up so well, because once I smelled the spaetzle I just dug in :sweat_smile:

I may order again next week.

5 Likes

@hppzz Interesting we got different agars. Mine was delicious but definitely no elderberries. Hadn’t even paid that close attention to the menu.

But they were backed up. I had a 530 pick up and received my food at 6:05.

Good news is brown butter mochi was crazy fresh and warm. Ate the first two and could hardly save that one piece for the entire car ride plus meal.

Also the apricot habanero hot sauce they sell went really nice with the spaetzle

8 Likes

We must have waited the same time. Also 5:30 too and didn’t get it closer to 6 as well. Think they were slammed but I think part of it is that they want to make some of the hotter items at the time of pick up.

Yeah I think our jelly was bergamot…not complaining it was great and similar to one we had in past. Kids loved it.

2 Likes

Ours was about 20 minutes late, but all was forgiven because this meal was so good! My favorite dish was probably the first one with the tomatillo coriander sauce. We ate straight out of the to go boxes. :smiley:

6 Likes

We were probably standing next to each other @butteredwaffles at 5:30! :blush:

The Scroll

Highlights for me: A delightful bite of Yellowfin & Components snugly wrapped in a Shiso Leaf w/Tomatillo-Coriander Dressing. :blush: The Herby Slaw under the Croquette w/that bomb Sesame-Tamarind Dressing! The Chrysanthemum, Apricot-Jicama Pickles on the Spaetzle.:hearts: The savory & comforting Abalone Porridge, of course. The Pineapple Pear Carrot Cake. We didn’t buy any particular wine to pair with this meal, but taking a bite of the Cake I wished for some of the Hungarian dessert wine from our Providence En Voyage Truffle pairing :kissing_closed_eyes: which reminds me, I’m behind on reporting. We also got the crowd favorite, Brown Butter Mochi, but no photo.

Service was a little backed up as @butteredwaffles said, but they are real sweethearts over there! :hearts:

13 Likes

This is what I’m looking forward to! How was the beef in the spaetzle?

1 Like