Republique Pastries at Bageloo, Diamond Bar

In Diamond Bar, there is a coffee shop that I’ve passed a million times. It looks like this on the outside:

On the inside, it has pastries by a (former?) Republique pastry chef. We got a blueberry pop tart, croissant knot with peach jam, and ogled the kouign-amann before deciding against a baked good overload. Bonkers.

The namesake bagels look great too; will report back on those when I get a chance to try

8 Likes

Wow this looks great. This used to be a Chinese bakery kind of like Phoenix Bakery. Must hit this up the next time we go to H-Mart down the road. Thanks for the heads up and please report back as you try more stuff.

I used to come here regularly (dieting hardcore rn) and it’s probably some of the best pastries you can get within a 15 mile radius. Croissants are decent but do not use French butter FYI.

Got there too late for the pop tarts but this was delicious. Classic NY style cheesecake with graham cracker crust and berries.

Wouldn’t be able to tell the difference between this, Lugers or Wolfgangs cheesecake.

10 Likes