Republique

That’s probably the right answer. I’ve killed At least 5 pints of ice cream in the past 3 weeks alone.

7 Likes

That damned pie better be there next weekend.

5 Likes

My exact sentiments

1 Like

They have ‘em by the slice too. Just ordered a couple myself!

1 Like

4 Likes

Republique is having the roast chicken dinner on Thursday for $39/person, not including Tock’s charges and tax.

1 Like

the sun will shine on us again…

bonus - Almond Brown Butter Cake with Harry’s strawberries

12 Likes

The Pie!

holy hell what a bite

Banana Poppyseed Bread

Dulce de Leche Condensed Milk Pound Cake + Arnett Farms Peach Danish

Sourdough

14 Likes

Pick up mine later today! :smiley:

@butteredwaffles: how is the peach danish???

2 Likes

giphy (1)

10 Likes

Looks like there was a bang of FTCers at Republique this morning! I was there at 9 - did we pass by each other? :slight_smile:

P.S. was my first time, and this lived up to expectations! They also dedicated an IG post and video to the mango pie, so sounds like they are planning on keeping it around.

10 Likes
3 Likes

The peaches were the perfect blend of sweet and tart. So good. I want to try blueberry next time. And @pocoloco Almond Brown Butter Cake. That looks epic.

2 Likes

If anybody has a slot for Saturday afternoon they cannot make please let me know. I got shut out. Wah.

FTC batsignal

Secret password: Sergio

11 Likes

@js76wisco I think they’re still doing one day at a time, so Sat slots won’t be open until Friday. You may may want to keep an eye on their IG, as sometimes they release days early (e.g., Thursday for Sat slots).

@NYCtoLA ok thanks. I thought they released the whole week at once. The pics of the mango passion fruit pie are driving me crazy.

I wonder what percentage of their mango pies are consumed by FTC.

2 Likes

Saturday slots aren’t released yet, keep checking back.

2 Likes

95%?

2 Likes