Republique

been that way for me too, makes it really hard to cut cleanly BUT also makes for a much more structurally sound hand pie.

5 Likes

That crust is one of my favorite things. I love the flavor achieved and that it stays so crisp even after the pie has been cut a couple of days.

3 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: FTC Bango: Summer 2020

The mango passion fruit pie still shows up as available for Saturday but when I try to checkout it says sold out.

Change your pickup day/time. I had the same issue.

I love that pizza has 3 entries and frozen treats & sushi each have 2 different entries.

1 Like

I tried about 5 or 6 different slots for Saturday and it’s still sold out. Unfortunately I don’t think any other day or time works for me, but maybe it’s for the best :sweat_smile:

Yeah. I had to choose a different day to find success.

mpfcp back in stock for saturday @chaumein

1 Like

Still says sold out when I tried Saturday for 9:30 am pickup during checkout.

Pie is available at 9:30 on Saturday as of this moment.

1 Like

lol I’ll say this for the third time, when you checkout and try to pay it says sold out.

715pm

pie

11 Likes

Okay, I must have missed reading that part. Yeah, I didn’t actually click ‘Complete Payment’ (wife made other plans already) so I didn’t see if the order would go through.

Mango-Passionfruit Cream available for Saturday at 12:30PM now. Get it while you can.

1 Like

Thanks all. I was able to finally get in an order in via email for Saturday.

Has anyone had the raspberry version? Is it topped full of raspberries like the mango version?

3 Likes

The raspberry version has raspberries gently mixed into the passionfruit custard and several raspberries are placed on top of the vanilla whipped cream.
It’s fantastic. My husband prefers that version because he’s not a mango fan.

4 Likes

I’m an idiot and missed the tock cutoff for pastries tomorrow and it looks like their online ordering only has bread no pastries.

Am I hosed? I gotta pick up a pie tomorrow and would really like to get a few other things as well.

@Ns1, I went to Republique last minute this past Sunday morning around 10:30 am to pick up some pastries. They didn’t have any slices of the mango passionfruit cream pie out on the counter, but they had most of their offerings that are on the Tock pre-order menu. They had no more plain croissants and one chocolate croissant, but pretty much everything else.
Although I’d recommend going earlier to get the most availability.

1 Like

Republique x Antico

MPCP w/ Peach and Honeycomb Ice Cream

Apricot Bread Pudding

18 Likes