Republique

I bought the book, so I’ve been reading it while eating these delicious pastries. It’s actually been cool…it helps give me a better perspective to what I’ve been eating.

5 Likes

Anyone know if single slices are available to go?

They do the Raspberry in single slices occasionally, but I’ve never seen the more popular Mango in single slices.

1 Like

Okay, I’m still trying to catch up w/ the 30 posts in 2 days thing here, but I do agree that the pie sneaks up on you (and then, for me, becomes totally addictive). :slight_smile:

2 Likes

trying to figure out where to order the whole pies.

found it on their IG… i can get whole pies by using their Tock link

Email from today:

Order ahead of time, these pies go very fast! Fill out the order form for mango passion fruit, banana cream, raspberry passion fruit pies & more! Email the completed form to info@republiquela.com to place your order!

Please note, we are accepting orders with at least 48-hours notice, first come first serve over email with completed forms. ONLY orders that receive a confirmation email response from our team are finalized orders.

https://republiquela.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=48e5d327a95e80b197116365c&id=615d0f864f&e=f36ad48ad4

2 Likes

ok thanks… it’s a simple shopping experience with their explore tock link… $50

Be wary of tock (unless you’ve already checked out and paid). I had multiple failed attempts last week at trying to submit an order through tock where it would say the pie was out of stock when trying to finalize/submit payment.

I ended up having to order via email.

2 Likes

ok thanks… i think we’ll just bake something… 50$ for a pie that serves 6 just feels wasteful tho i’m not broke lol… i got a cake at our russian bakery for 17$ sunday… i know i know… price conversations are lame and they should keep increasing prices until demand softens.

1 Like

Stolichnaya? I had a fruit tart (I think) from there many, MANY yrs ago (> 10 yrs ago). I liked it. :slight_smile:

#PieHarder
pie hard

4 Likes

Instructions are now more vague.

4 Likes

No. There are many mediocre ones around. Best closest is Van on sunset

1 Like

You can feed 6? I thought it was a pie for 2… :drooling_face:

7 Likes

Just did this over the kitchen sink for my elevenses, no fork, no plate, no shame.

7 Likes

i’ve seen it offered in the past but not lately.

So good I needed two slices for my meal. Check out dat vanilla bean action!

8 Likes

Coconut key lime?