Resorts World Las Vegas unveils 'street food' dining hall concept

“…Googgle Man’s Char Kuey Teow – Using traditional charcoal-fired stoves, Chef Ah Guan ensures that every strand of noodle is expertly fried to produce a smoky aroma called ‘wok hei’ or ‘dragon’s breath.’ The Char Kuey Teow food stall will serve rice and egg noodles …”.

3 Likes

This is on my list when we get back to Vegas.

1 Like

Has anybody tried any of the food at Resorts World Famous Foods Street Eats?

I heard the complaint that the food is too expensive, but is it tasty but just too expensive for what it is or is it just expensive and mediocre?

On paper, it sounds like an impressive lineup. But, Tim Ho Wan also had recognition from the Michelin Guide too. However, the Tim Ho Wan locations in America were all considered disappointments.

I’ve only had duck tacos from Fuhu Shack. They were pricey but delicious.

I’ve also been to the Tim Ho Wan at Palms once and thought execution was very good. Really enjoyed what I ordered.

1 Like

I forgot to report back. Your assessment is pretty spot on. Food was mostly very good. We tried a bunch of different items like skewers, noodles, Hainan chicken and some dumplings. Tasty but expensive.

Pros are that they have a full bar and you can order from multiple places at once using the touchscreen kiosk. They text you once the items are ready at each vendor.

Cons are if you go with a large group seating can be a challenge. We went on July 4th weekend right at primetime dinner ~7pm.

2 Likes