Restaurant with vegan offerings

I’m planning a dinner out on the westside (Culver City ideally) on Thursday night for four people, one of whom is vegan. I just need a great restaurant with vegan options. I don’t want a vegan restaurant though. I’m open to any food type and it can be up to $50/pp before alcohol. Outside seating would be great, but not necessary. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Ruatic Canyon has some great vegan dishes.

2 Likes

Gjelina

3 Likes
  1. maybe more casual than you want, but Shamshiri Grill has a huge portion of their menu dedicated to their vegan offerings. they also have a patio.

2. fwiw, i’ve never been to gjelina and gotten out of there for $50/pp. don’t know if your group is into “careful ordering” but none of my people can be relied upon to order carefully.

1 Like

Hi @deedubs,

Just thought of an alternative on West Adams (near Fairfax), so relatively close to Culver City as well, just more East: Alta Adams. They have Vegan items like Spiced Plantain Chips, Black-Eyed Pea Fritters (hold the Dipping Sauce), Arugula Salad (Watermelon, Cucumber, skip the Feta), BBQ Cauliflower “Steak” (delicious); California Gumbo; Collard Greens, Green Beans (w/ Spicy Tomato Sauce), Rice & Beans.

I posted some pics and thoughts here in this thread.

But otherwise, second the suggestions for Gjelina or Shamshiri Grill.

1 Like