Santa Fe/Albuquerque recs

Any one have restaurant recommendations?

From my friend who lives there:

Campo, VARA, Artichoke Cafe, Range Cafe, Cervantes, Mary y Tito’s (breakfast/lunch only), Coda Bakery (bahn mi), Golden Crown (bakery with blue cornmeal crust pizza and beer). Slate Street Cafe is good for weekend brunch but dinner has gone downhill. Farm to Table was good when I went but it’s been a while. Vietnamese food here is excellent – Cafe Da Lat is my favorite non-bahn-mi joint. You can do worse than Blake’s for green chile cheeseburgers.

If I had to pick three that were most representative of ABQ, I’d go with Campo (fancy), Mary y Tito’s (old school New Mexican), and Golden Crown (quirky/unique). A wine tasting at VARA could be fun even if equivalent tapas can be had elsewhere.

Bow and Arrow is hands down my favorite taproom/brewery and they always have a decent food truck rotation.

Oh and Perea’s for breakfast/lunch. Super hot chile, though, if that’s a concern.

There’s also an excellent French-influenced bakery in Nob Hill – Ihatov – but it’s just a coffee and pastry type place. Best almond croissants I’ve had in a while.