Schellz Pizza Co

Welcome to FTC @MisterSchell!

4 Likes

Welcome to FTC!!!

2 Likes

Here is some content for our new “Seafood Supreme”pizza!

Due to popular demand, this special pizza is preorder only and take-out only.

Discuss. :partying_face:

11 Likes

10 Likes

I gave it a shot of sharing early content.

Some folks on this site felt we were spamming.

We appreciate our customers and fans.

See you on the more friendly platforms.

All yours. :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

I rejected the spam reports. Nothing wrong with a place that’s generally liked on this board posting low-key promotional stuff.

7 Likes

I can’t wait to try this place!

2 Likes

Schellz is maybe prototyping a tavern style?!??

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cqg8OPpJ8Td/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

1 Like

DAMN!! Square cut!

They saw Kenji’s article and had to give it a go

4 Likes

Had two square boys from here last night! The mushroom and a classic with peps. really solid stuff, love how light the dough is. Maybe a tad sweet but still delicious.

My one gripe Is I paid 2.50 for ranch thinking we’d get some home made ranch and it was a hidden valley dressing little cup. Thought that was pretty uncool lol.

9 Likes
8 Likes
5 Likes

I went and got this pizza today. I was super disappointed. I created my own with mushrooms, onions, pepperoni and sausage. It was $24 for four slices and the toppings were scare and I do mean scare. There was lots of pepperoni, but everything else laughable for an extra $2 each. See pic for the sausage on one of the slices and that one had slice had the most sausage on it. it was laughable.

3 Likes

Yeah it seems that unless you get one of their pre styled pizzas any additional items are oddly paltry for some reason

1 Like

I like this place, but had the same experience when we added spinach to a pizza and there was like 3 baby spinach leaves total. Since then we haven’t edited a pie.

1 Like

Interesting, because it comes out to be more money. This made me not want to go back.

They are opening in Lomita off walnut and Lomita PCH

Thanks detective @PorkyBelly

3 Likes
3 Likes

It’s the old Pizza Hut place. Hope they will have a couple tables setup for a quick bite.

3 Likes