Sedona Arizona

Does anyone have suggestions for two nights dining and lodging in Sedona AZ? Price is not a major concern.

1 Like

If you find some cool spots please share. We’ve been thinking about going to Sedona.

Too late for this conversation, but just finishing my first day in Sedona.

Thai Spices Natural is tasty (if a bit one note), and the portions are huge.

Creekside American Bistro is… not good. The food tastes like something the teenage version of me might have made, and I am not a good cook. At the prices they’re charging, it borders on unacceptable. Friendly service, though.

1 Like

Warrior: It has been about 7 years, but I remember liking the restaurant at L’Auberge de Sedona, which appears to be called Cress now. The dining area beside the creek is lovely, even if the food turns out not to be as good as I remember. Their online tasting menu certainly looks promising, though I would want additional research before trying it, because nothing is worse than being pompously presented with dish after dish of badly prepared fancy food.

1 Like

Vaqueros in Jerome (which is not exactly “close”) is pretty damn tasty, if you’re in the area. Burro Colorado and pineapple pork tacos were very good. Campechana was perhaps past its prime, so skip that. Portions here are also enormous.