Sqirl - Los Angeles

Or that the person who was supposed to be the conductor had the skill set to perhaps lead a small band of recreational musicians but not a full professional orchestra…

Mold grows for sure (if it has a substrate).
Human beings…not as reliably.

4 Likes

In summary Tammie tameclariam had a tweet storm detailing peter Meehans past toxic culture of abuse (according to her took only few days not months to uncover) and which led to his staff speaking out and he resigned siting the tweets as reason staff spoke up.

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCwi-vMJ9Su/?igshid=5pbmcxgvb2zl

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCwlN43JB21/?igshid=16fuizkepb726

Koslow just posted a direct statement on her instagram (comments off ofc) - multiple slides on both posts.

So will we be back for the sorrel pesto rice and kabbouleh or nah?

2 Likes

It seriously comes off as a pity party…woe is me because I started with a binder full of recipes in an unforgiving industry. WOW. Any acknowledgement on lying about the expert she “consulted”?

8 Likes

I can’t even read it, it’s too cringe :grimacing: to see someone try to wiggle out of it. The acceptable response is:

I’m sorry this happened
Yes it was my fault
I will learn from this and it won’t happen again.

ITS NOT HARD LOL. There. I’m a PR agency

15 Likes

Sorry not sorry :poop:

8 Likes

On a happier note… don’t despair moldy cheese scrapers. The article I read noted that it’s ok to scrape off the moldy ends and eat it, because cheese is already mold, or some such thing.

1 Like

From her Instagram post:

Also, I want to make clear that the photo that has been circulated is not a container we ever served jam from. It is a photo of a discard (garbage) bucket that was taken several years ago by a former employee. The notion we would serve food from that is upsetting, but I understand how my wrong decisions and our old practices would lead some people to believe this. But it is not true.

She never claimed she talked with that British mold expert. She just read something he wrote when researching whether mold on jam was a problem.

Too bad she didn’t find this:

1 Like

Yeah, the problem is that she or PR team crafted a sentence that (presumably purposely) was very misleading.

When you write, “With this bulk jam, over time, mold would sometimes develop on the surface that we handled with the guidance of preservation mentors and experts like Dr. Patrick HIckey,…” that really, REALLY strongly implies that you consulted directly w/ Dr. Hickey and that he blessed the mold scraping.

6 Likes

“Guidance of” was certainly a bad choice of words when she was apparently talking about stuff she found by Googling “moldy jam.”

3 Likes

“Bad choice” isn’t the right word for what was published, it’s at a minimum disingenuous/misleading or just a big fat lie.

11 Likes

It was just bad writing. Only an idiot would tell such an easily checked lie. She talked with her mentors and looked for what expert advice she could find, and lumped all that together into a misleading sentence.

1 Like

I’ll have to disagree with you there.

I would say you hit the nail on the head, her responses have been idiotic(or at least willfully ignorant) and arrogant. Based on what’s been reported and her own statements she seems to possess both those traits.

9 Likes

I agree in thinking she’s deliberate in her wording. She’s going to have to 24/7 livestream her jam buckets at this rate to gain any morsel of trust tbh.

7 Likes

joe_rosenthal on IG posted a time stamp with the mold bucket photo that was taken in November of 2019.

5 Likes

“It is a photo of a discard (garbage) bucket that was taken several years ago by a former employee.”

In honor of not telling the whole truth, perhaps she meant several “dog” years?

JamCam!

11 Likes

There’s a live cam for nessie so I don’t see why not for jam!

1 Like

My G. What the hell is mould? I can barely stop laughing about mold