Sushi Kaneyoshi - Little Tokyo

pre-requisite must have vaccination ‘passport’

6 Likes

that’s right. lol

5 Likes

Damn dude. This is going to the top of my to do list

3 Likes

Damn yeah ftc buyout sounds awesome. Ive got first shot pfizer, waiting on second

4 Likes

LOL I spoke with Yoshi-san and Anthony-san the day before you went. He says the first event was going to be a private party buy-out. #PorkyWarChest

6 Likes

Fantastic pictures! The rice on that undercarriage shot :flushed::heart_eyes: wOw. Great technique

1 Like

Very down.

Stunning report as always!

2 Likes

Looks incredible! And that’s high praise coming from you with all the amazing food you’ve eaten recently.

1 Like

We almost intersected again! I meant to go this week but couldn’t. We have been waiting for Yoshi to open his own place sine the day he left Mori. Can’t wait to try! Appreciate the report - magnificent photos!

1 Like

that’s too bad, would have been great meeting up again. you will not be disappointed when you go.

#JustTakeMyMoney

5 Likes

speaking of noz, I’m hearing rumors of sushi noz opening up on the westside. anybody have intel?

1 Like

2.5 more weeks until 2nd dose, then 1-2 more weeks for it to finish sinking in… :sob:

I’m down for a buyout if it happens after that, though.

3 Likes

Hell Yess

4 Likes

!!! would love this to happen.

1 Like

Okay you twisted my arm. Another food talker & I were already scheming and dreaming about the same thing! :wink:

3 Likes

Let’s do it!

4 Likes

Amazing. I’m sure looking forward to my visit next week!

How did it compare/contrast to/with your recent Morihiro omakase? I was able to get a reservation at Morihiro (yes, post-vaccination celebration; I’ll try and post when I have more time) and had an excellent time. $230 for my omakase (exclusive of tax, tip, drinks) and it was a lot of really good food–several cooked/plated dishes, 14 pieces of excellent nigiri sushi with about the best shari I’ve ever had, soup, and several great dessert bites. The atmosphere was relaxed and the service (and Mori-san himself) so very friendly and welcoming. Yet, I came out wistfully thinking that about the same amount of money could have gotten me dinner at my beloved Hayato…

6 Likes

Wowww I need to rush back!

1 Like

Would definitely be down!