The Best of Yelp

Once a yelpster,…

1 Like

i mean I guess I get the appeal but to me it just means extra time blotting out excess pepperoni grease. My favorite pepperoni were the 3" diameter ones at Maria’s Italian Kitchen before they turned 'healthy back in the 90’s

1 Like

The appeal to me is crispy edges.

2 Likes

Who the fuck would downgrade the rating for a limited menu and pricing? A moron would. The menu is available on the restaurant’s website. If you go there knowing it and are still going to bitch, maybe you shouldn’t go there at all. I don’t get people.

2 Likes

At least the hot sauce and ketchup had nice things to say about the Benedict and hash browns.

1 Like

Careful there…you’re talking about a Yelp ELITE!

3 Likes

Reminds me of one time as a seller on Amazon, a guy gave me a 1-star review because we didn’t offer overnight shipping. It’s a large heavy item that was not shipping directly from an Amazon warehouse. But we stated upfront that it only shipped ground, and there was no option to change it. He still bought it and it turned out he was close enough to one of my warehouse’s that I got it to him delivered within two days. He then refused the shipment saying he changed his mind, and then gave us the 1-star review.

2 Likes

Ha! Some of those Elites are such pretentious assholes who think they know food. I know more than a few that are more reasonable and easier to work with like many of the FTC folks.
I seriously just don’t get the outlier assholes.
@Gr8pimpin No way?!? What the hell is wrong with people? It’s like common sense completely missed them while they got a double slap of self-entitlement.

4 Likes

The ‘head honcho’ paid help Yelp guy here in Reno drove me nuts. He had actually friended me on FB til I threw him overboard. One of my infuriating experiences with the Elites (ha) was when they got a full-on treat at PF Changs and then of course raved about it. It would have pissed me off anyway but to act like that about a frigging chain restaurant.

if PF Changs would comp me some lettuce wraps I’d give them a 5* review immediately.

3 Likes

Totes :smile: Actually I’ve eaten there, quite a few years ago, and those were tasty. But I have this thing about supporting local businesses and Reno has finally gotten to the point where we don’t eat at chains…except drive-thru fast food.

More from same reviewer…

The ultimate critic.

Ah…a hard-to-please asshole.

616 meals?

What does that mean?

Well, I added up all the stars and that was the total so wouldn’t that be 616 meals? Maybe I’m not getting something.

1 Like

You can 1* a barber, gym, marijuana dispensary, etc. meal not a prerequisite.

1 Like