The Best of Yelp

UberEats driver was hungry

Yelp corporate is going full d-bag mode on this restaurant. I see only the one-star reviews as its page loads. It’s because my hero Maru-san refuses to kowtow to the yelpster culture and its mafia tactics.

Ganbatte, Maru-san! We at FTC support you!

2 Likes

I don’t know if Yelp is more douchy or that reviewer. You gotta be kidding me with the creativity shit. Was he expecting a Philly roll or perhaps avocado toppings?

1 Like

Dynamite Dragon Roll, dude. All sushi-yas worth their salt must make them, right?

1 Like

some posters you just gotta ignore

Capture

1 Like

He gives the idea of giving 4 stars, 1 star.

2 Likes

The following is 100% real

I have to discount any reviewer that first calls a sub a subway and then refers to this place as Firestone.

2 Likes

Oh no! How can they not give the birthday boy a different dessert?!

1 Like

Why would you ever expect an off-menu dessert? I think that would only occur for regulars. This one is definitely one of those high-maintenance me me me people.

1 Like

Here’s another nut job…or basic bitch. Because you know, canned crab cooked with butter is basically the same as fresh. :joy:

2 Likes

Hmmmmmm. I don’t think I’ve ever been to a sushi place that also didn’t serve sashimi. Odd.

2 Likes

like, it’s right there

2 Likes

Maybe omakase with no rice?

Some people don’t know what the word sashimi means. They just want their sushi without the rice.

smh, but I guess they’re out there…

2 Likes

I know little about sushi but I do know that much. Sheesh.

Seems like Natalie M. just does not like restaurants. Any of them. She likes doctors, though!

https://www.yelp.com/user_details?userid=QxRMzmgpCCv5vsWihYJJhg

4 Likes

HUH???

1 Like