The Drunk, Stoned, and Hungry thread

one of my favorite LA moments was driving home from a late show at the Silent Movie Theater on Fairfax and hitting up the Mi Teresita taco truck that’s always set up at Lexington and Western, right off the freeway. Less than $10 would get you 3 tacos and a Mexicoke, best enjoyed sitting on the hood or trunk of your car.

That was a regular stop.

2 Likes

We have a great restaurant (casual) here in Seattle. They’ve cocktails made with fermented juice, all manner of local beer and Mexican Coke.

1 Like

Who needs a truffle hog? I have a dog that can find Taco Bell diablo sauce packets.

Wonderdog is stoned and hungry, too.

17 Likes

How stoned must you be?

4 Likes

Hard pass

3 Likes

I… I would try these.

I’m not proud of that.

And I say this as someone who has a box of the frozen cheeseburger sliders in my freezer RIGHT NOW.

And I have also gone to the trouble to try and replicate them myself, to moderate success…

And I also insist on stopping by White Castle on the drive from the airport to my mother’s house. If I’m going to be nauseous and upset for 4-5 days, I might as well have good reason.

10 Likes

I love White Castle! It’s probably the chain I miss most from back east, next to Bojangles.

That said, stuffing white castle meat and cheese inside what looks like a pizza roll, well I don’t know what to think. LOL

C’mon. We ALL know what to think.

puff

Sometimes high thoughts are really good. Put the energy out in the world and sometimes it will answer.

puff

Here. Your turn. I’m gonna get cokes. Anyone?

5 Likes

What the heck . If I see it in the freezer section. You betcha ya .I hope there is non microwave instructions.

4 Likes

I would definitely agree that I would try these too. I don’t even like White Castle and I’m from a part of the Midwest that didn’t have any but morbid curiosity would get the better of me if I saw them at the market.

2 Likes

Wanted to try this ever since Harold and Kumar. It looks disgusting. I am pretty sure beef should not be that color. Like ever. It’s nasty. I am sure some people feel the same way about Del Taco lol.

Will have to try White Manna for the real NJ slider. No desire to have this again.

8 Likes

Couple of things:

1. it is daylight. That’s a mistake. White Castle is best enjoyed late night/early morning after drinking/dancing/listening to your favorite bad/seeing a late show.

2. you seem…. Sober. Not ideal.

13 Likes

14 Likes

8 Likes

That’s super smart!

1 Like

Was the first bowl better or the second?!

4 Likes

Having trouble finding the post, It’s been a while.

SOMEONE on FTC had said they would go get THIS at Easy Street and report back.

I am trying to hold this person’s feet to the fire. :wink:

3 Likes

How many Pattie’s?

I think this is a 10 x 10.

Gonna need a 8 oz cup of castor oil to assist the exit.

2 Likes

Might I suggest an IPA to pair with the White Castle?