The Drunk, Stoned, and Hungry thread

I was neither drunk nor stoned but I was hungry and devoured basically a whole large dominos NY style pie with pineapple and sausage on one half and bacon and banana pepper on the other half. Don’t @ me regarding the pineapple lol.

Great deal right now for only 7.99 carryout on the app and easy to order and pick up with the drive up service

12 Likes

Just 1? Amateur.

Change your handle to KindaSemiHungryHungryHippos

4 Likes

Hahaha might not be able to compete with @Gr8pimpin but I forgot to mention that was after I had dinner if that makes a difference.

5 Likes

That changes everything. You make me proud.

8 Likes

Yeah I’d eat that right now :rofl::fog::fog::wine_glass:

1 Like

$4 off at Costco. I wasn’t sure if I should put this here or in the sale thread but based on my current…mood…it ended up here :joy:

12 Likes

Are those bingeable? Haven’t had one in awhile but I feel like after I eat one it’s too much.

3 Likes

Perfect complement to a hipster speedball

4 Likes

Now, I was aware of the ‘hippie speedball’ being coffee and a bowl, but what’s the hipster speedball?

Redbull and a hoppy IPA?

2 Likes

Old-school hipster, it was a speedball (cocaine and heroin). Modern hipster, espresso or latte or crappucino or whatever with weed.

2 Likes

I crushed multiple Rocher’s in a row opening them up like I was a fiend. I could probably eat like a dozen of those easily. Same with those Almond Roca’s lol

Honestly when it comes to snacks I can’t eat just one single piece.

5 Likes

Don’t know where else to put this but when I am hungry crushing a sandwich and some snacks I love these Liquid Deaths particularly the mango. A lot less sugar than Arizona’s

2 Likes

:heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Have you tried Spindrift (Mango or any of their other flavors) - no added sugar or other sweetener but just water and mango juice)

3 Likes

It is amazing what this product can do with 3-7 calories/serving. 10/10

3 Likes

I am addicted to spindrift. I drink legit 3 cans a day +.

Lime, raspberry lime, and lemon are my go tops. Also costco sells them in bulk.

3 Likes

Yes also very good! Never met a flavor I didn’t like

One of the great gas station food offerings I present the Wawa Soft Pretzels.

6 Likes

Desperately hungry and under time constraints, I went to Taco Bell for a breakfast burrito and of course I customized it, extra everything.

I wish I had taken a photo. Whomever made it went to Little Timmy’s Bad Burrito Construction School. All the “bacon” was on one side, all the sausage on the other. Potatoes in the center, eggs mostly to one side. It was built much like this graphic…

9 Likes

Just hangry! ‘Pizza’ (and I’m using that term loosely lol) with a really nice home made sauce, Oaxacan cheese (the kind you get ‘in network’) and Chinese pepperoni (aka lap chiong) shallots and finished with honey and chili crisp. The dough was extra baguette dough i wasn’t using

Cooked in my high powered pizza oven -the Breville toaster oven. Paired with a left bank Bordeaux (merlot)

11 Likes