Thinking of heading over to Eagle Rock Kitchen tomorrow (Tue) ... anyone care to join us?

The LAT review of Eagle Rock Kitchen has me very very much in need of some tadyang with some mutant coconut ice cream.

Anyone care to join us tomorrow (Tue)?

1 Like

Argh, Tuesdays are hard for me, but thanks for the invite! Hope the food and company are good. :slight_smile:

i’d be interested, but i have a standing commitment tuesday evenings.

What time are you going? A little short notice for me. Eagle Rock is a bit of a trek. But I’d like to meet you, other food talkers and enjoy some Filipino dishes.

1 Like

thanks for the heads up on this place. grabbed a couple of things to go yesterday. their loaded fries with tofu and tofu wrap. Both were great. I will definitely be back.

1 Like

I thought it was Filipino. Is it Filipino with a “modern twist”?

From the website:

Tucked in a nook of a mart on the cusp of Eagle Rock and Glendale, we are right off Colorado Blvd surrounded by local eateries, and across from Eagle Rock Plaza we serve updated versions of Filipino “Feel at Home” cuisine, with no MSG, home made USDA beef tapa and corned beef, USDA nebraska beef ribs, hot wings, fresh vegan wraps, fresh coffee, hand-crafted teas, and offer event catering. Come by and feel at home.

Okay… That’s what I thought. The tofu french fries threw me off.

Hmmm…

I wonder if they are in the New York Deli space that opened up when that deli moved to the Brownstone Pizza space?

Drove by there yesterday - they are in that space!

Anyway, they have a big sign “Breakfast all day”. That and the tofu fries? I really want to try that place now!