What is your usual In-N-Out order?

@Jase my wife thinks I’m crazy but I knew my FTC breatheren would understand.

I’ve never had a 3x3 but I see this in my near future.

4 Likes

Tupperware!

5 Likes

Finding out about whole grilled onions and chopped chiles definitely took my In n Out burgers to the next level!

In college, I ate a 6 x 2 (6 patties) on a dare, and it was so big they had to lay it on its side. Couldn’t eat another burger for 6 months after that…

6 Likes

I always wanted to Bring Your Own Bacon (and Egg)

3 Likes

Y’all have inspired my next order: 3x2 animal style, both kinda of onion, protein wrapped, byo buttered and griddled Martins potato roll.

5 Likes

I’m inspired too.

I’m bringing my own bun, home grown tomatoes, wagyu beef, and artisanal cheese.

4 Likes

Sometimes we just have to put up with our spouses failings. I consider it an incomplete day if I don’t do something to make my wife shake her head at me :joy:

Do it! I’ve done that when I don’t want the bread from two double doubles. The 3x3 fills very nicely and leaves room for another snack sooner. A 4x4 is good for the fun factor, but as an overall burger, for me, it starts throwing off the ratio of meat to rest of ingredients.

This guy knows how to level up

Nice! I guess they finally put a limit on what you can get after the infamous 100 x 100 order.

Logistically, bacon is easier than an egg!

“Hi, I would like an order of spread, onions and chiles only please, thank you” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

From the Drunk Stone Hungry thread:

“Big Mac”: Double Double, Double Cheese, Lettuce, Onion, Pickles, Spread (extra if you want). If you want the triple decker buy another burger for bun (or ask for another, never asked). A much tastier Big Mac than McD’s. Remix: Whole grilled onions or add chopped chiles.

“Whopper”: Cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle. Add Ketchup and Bring Your Own Mayo. Remix: Whole grilled onions AND whole raw onions. Add black pepper and chile juice to ketchup. Hmmmm how would kewpie mayo taste with this? Also can be made as a Double Whopper.

“Bacon Western”: meat and cheese. Bring Your Own Bacon, Fried Onion Rings, and BBQ sauce lol at this point mine as well make your own (never done this before)

“Tommy’s”: cheese, tomato, onion, mustard grilled patty or Bring Your Own Mustard, pickles, Bring Your Own Chilli. (never done this before)

“Fatburger”…you will need to Bring Your Own relish, mayo, fried egg

Well it won’t replace a burger…Grilled Cheese with Onion 3 Way and Chopped Chiles is pretty damn good!

Lemon Up: 7up and Lemonade

I like the idea of Martin rolls!

Also has anyone ever tried adding LANGERS PASTRAMI for a burger?

Or Bring Your Own Hot Link like Marty’s on Pico?

Or adding Bulgogi from Parks?

4 Likes

Why haven’t I add French fries to my burger yet lol

Yet as a teenager at home I add Doritos or Cheetos to basic ass sandwich of lunch meat and bread

3 Likes

The In N Out version of Primanti’s sandwiches!

3 Likes

Back when Smashburger used to serve chili, I would pick up a side of it, and go across the street to In n Out, where I would order a double-double with extra toast and onions both ways ONLY (raw and grilled) – no lettuce, spread, or tomato, and then spoon on the Smashburger chili, for my own take on the double chili cheeseburger. Just not a fan of Tommy’s.

4 Likes

I’ve learned so much! Onions 3 ways?!? I know how I’m gonna live going forward.

4 Likes

i get it. I love it because of nostalgia but objectively it’s only an ok burger.

2 Likes

All this burger talk made me hungry, so I did a pickup order at Shake Shack to avoid waiting at In-N-Out. Shackburger + pickle + cherry peppers + onions + BYO avocado.

Lots of places I could think of where a BYO Martin’s potato roll would level things up.

5 Likes

Bring Your Own Avocado! I love it very Californian of you

2 Likes

I’m not going to tick somebody’s yum but I’m just going to say it. The bun at in n out is perfect for that burger - there is nothing to improve.

1 Like

I agree… I love me some Martin’s potato rolls… but I have no problem with the In and Out Bun. That is why even though I don’t like the actual meat, I will order it Wishaburger Style with Cheese. Which is delicious in part for that slightly toasted, soft bun.

It’s always perfectly toasted and very light. You’re right the meat is not that great but for me is greatness lies in that they make 2+2=5. Amazing consistency

1 Like

Double Double animal style, add chopped chiles and extra grilled onions, no tomato.

If i want fries, Its animal style fries.

Then I spend the rest of the night remembering why I avoid dairy. Luckily, I only indulge in INO 2-3 times a year!

1 Like

Either single cheeseburger or double double. Sometimes I like single cheeseburgers because if I order two I don’t feel as bad about myself :unamused:

Mustard fried (pickles included), grilled whole onion, extra lettuce, extra tomato and extra toasted bun.

2 Likes