FTC Confessions

Holey moley!!! I hope you have some nice property out there. AND a big freezer!

1 Like

I’v nvr bn 2 sqirl

6 Likes

M nthr

6 Likes

M3. Bmr

4 Likes

I like $1 slice pizzas

3 Likes

Don’t flaunt your wealth.

#Unbecoming

1 Like

I ate expired food today for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I keep hearing stories about how best buy dates are a load of hooey, but something among today’s blast from the past isn’t sitting too well :grimacing:

2 Likes

Sam F’s words will help you: Chowhound

2 Likes

Mark Wiens on YouTube.

I love this dudes channel, especially all the Thai food he covers.

I just lol how he dumps so much table side chile sauce in everything.

And his expression when he eat something good…

Close eyes

Roll head to the right (he only goes right!!)

Make eyes big

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

One of my favorite cars.

Sometimes I don’t feel like washing a dish so I put it in fridge to reuse later. Fo example, today I had a rice bowl full of oyster stuffing for breakfast, then a couple hours later I took the bowl out of the fridge and filled it with green bean casserole for lunch.

5 Likes

When I lived in Kuala Lumpur years ago, the Kenny Rogers Roasters chain was really popular and I loved that damn chicken. After moving to the States back in ‘97, I learned that the only location in California was the one at the Ontario Mills Mall and I actually ate there a few times but haven’t in ages. Yesterday I suddenly started craving that chicken and I learned that that location had closed. I am legit sad now.

4 Likes

“You’ve got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
And know when to run…”

3 Likes

I was waiting for that. :rofl:

2 Likes

I look forward to lent so i can take advantage of the filet-o-fish deals at mcds

2 Likes

We were on a road trip for a week and carried lots of good food with us. But yesterday’s lunch was our first fast food of the trip. I just had to have a FoF, something I rarely have. It was scrumptious :slight_smile:

Don’t forget to hold the tartar sauce and ask for ketchup instead.

Yuck! The ONLY thing I use ketchup for is in cocktail sauce.

Don’t yuck someone else’s yum.

Besides, the comment wasn’t even directed at you; it was directed @PorkyBelly .

5 Likes

Oh, please, I was being silly/sarcastic not yucking yum. Guess I should have put a smiley face. We’re talking about FoF for goodness sake.