FTC Confessions

@J_L

I got hungry watching this video…

Eh, too much garlic. :wink:

Love the wok action though, and am coveting the cutting board.

Egg McFishin’. Nice brekkie!

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve noticed Costco fish sticks. That sounds really tasty.

I sincerely think that looked great. We had some rat, from rice fields, in Thailand but it was cooked to death :slight_smile: with no flavor and extra tough jerky like texture.

We can’t write a policy and just say, “Hey, don’t put a rodent on the grill,” right?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/food/wp/2018/11/29/teddys-bigger-burgers-and-the-price-it-has-paid-for-a-viral-grilled-rat-video/?utm_term=.22587d8823cf

This is brilliant! I love it! :rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

i just ate leftover pork that’s been “aged” for 7 days.

4 Likes

Orsen Welles and Paul Masson would be proud of you.

1 Like

I had pozole that sat out on the stove for a few days before going in the fridge. Easily a week total. I live in a “magic house.”

1 Like

Had a moment of weakness at the mall. Filled with both regret and satisfaction!!

9 Likes

We drove yesterday and today from Reno to Seattle, a total of about 15 hours. Breakfast and lunch were fast food, three McDs and a BK. Now THAT is an FTC confession!

1 Like

I like Chipotle.

6 Likes

I saw one today and realized that I’ve never eaten at one. How was it?

I attempted to make Chex Mix using this bottle, found (sealed, even!) in the pantry:

In case you’d ever wondered, Worcestershire Sauce does go bad.

Very, very bad.

9 Likes

Is that July 1, 2007 at 8:22 p.m. or a.m.?

6 Likes

I’m thinking a.m. as the “0” before the “8” (to me) implies a 24-hour notation. If 8:22 p.m. it would have been coded as 20:22.

But what do I know: I’m the person with an 11+ years expired bottle of Worcestershire Sauce in their pantry. Probably best not to trust my reasoning.

5 Likes

Satisfyingly mediocre.

2 Likes

LOL. Is there anything that’s ‘tidy’ enough to eat while driving?

You two are smarties. I never realized there was a time stamp!

1 Like

They use meat from humanely raised pigs? So they say. I can eat a barbacoa taco without guilt… except that I’m eating Chipotle. :smirk: The guacamole’s pretty good (no tomatoes). I can also get a crunchy shell taco… my food talk confession of the day is that I love crunchy shell tacos.

3 Likes