FTC meet up

Does Hayato have Mango La Croix? It’s a non-starter otherwise

BYOW?

Apricot is much much better!

1 Like

I prefer Passionfruit

we need to have a potluck!

2 Likes

I guess y’all know it’s not so good for your teeth? (At my age I’m glad I still have mine!)

9 Likes

Still the healthiest thing I’m putting into my body

3 Likes

4 Likes

gggiphy

Sounds fun!

1 Like

Is it any different than eating citrus fruits on a daily basis, or drinking lemonade or orange juice? Citric acid is in a lot of foods.

Biting down on lemon wedges dipped in sugar is the most awesome way to strip the enamel off your teeth.

Everything else is purely amateur hour.

FIFY

Any two people want to visit Majordomo on 9/15 at 6pm to have dinner with a few other FTC folks? Unfortunately, I can’t make it and @PorkyBelly has already committed to a large group deposit with the restaurant.

The group has chosen the $79 / person large group menu (“3 course menu” which gets us 2 bings, 3 appetizers, 2 mains, and 1 dessert), plus an additional $7 charge for the upgrade to the APL Short Ribs for one of the mains. I think around 10 or 11 people are joining the dinner.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

What’s a “bing”?

You get “bing” bread (sort of like a pita) and something to accompany it. Majordomo switches it up often, but in the past they have had things like eggs/roe, foie gras and strawberry, ham, french butter, etc.