FTC meet up

They’re doing a special for us: your choice of sandwich, 1 side, 1 drink (non alcoholic or Miller/Olympia) - $11

7 Likes

Who went to this

Cool! It turns out my tennis partner won’t be able to make it tomorrow. I am part of the 8p seating and wearing an orange mayan top while cuddling corgis…

–Dommy!

4 Likes

we’re expecting a sizeable crowd tonight; we “sold out” of 8pm RSVP’s. I’ll probably be posted up by the corgi pen with my wife - be sure to stop by and say hi.

Ask for Sergio.

5 Likes

No brisket tonight, Tri-tip instead.

3 Likes

Well let’s put it this way, it was 3x as successful as the DeSano meetup.

Had a great event last night; thanks to Dommy & TheCookie who dropped by. Nice to put some faces to names.

8 Likes

Hope you raised plenty of funds for such an adorable cause. Darn working and living in the suburbs…makes it too hard for me to get into the city for events like these.

5 Likes

Corgis & Que!

A great time and successful turnout for Queen’s Best!

We heard some sweet stories. The Corgis were so excited.

Max City BBQ

Chicken Sandwich w/Slaw & Tater Salad

Plump, moist, deboned, half breast w/crispy skin (that’s a wing lurking in the back), slaw topping served on the side. Of course I added mayo :blush:. Excellent sandwich.

St. Louis-style Pork Ribs, Slaw, Mac & Cheese

My que man said the ribs have everything he likes - crispy fat, juicy meat, good pull, decent smoke, burnt ends and a wet (not thick) sauce.

What we both noted about our meals - the salt levels were refreshingly low for bbq. We would definitely return.

We had Golden Rd. Pineapple Ale (wheat) and a Pale Ale (name forgotten).

$50. + Tip and a little somethin’ for the Stumpies.

Happy Time

We made great time during rush hour from DTLA (less than 30 minutes). Good parking.

Thanks @Ns1!

12 Likes

No pictures of peoples attended ?

no freebies, you gotta come out to see what we look like

:japanese_ogre:

1 Like

I look exactly like my avatar, which is to say, I am actually Matt Frewer in a lot of latex makeup.

Must be hell in this humidity.

1 Like

I couldn’t attend but this guy did and he got a t-shirt.

4 Likes

i wants T-shirt too.

https://instagram.com/p/BXgIlbKjcx8/

https:// instagram.com/p/BXgIlbKjcx8/

3 Likes

Anyone interested in attempting a Hayato buyout? $200/person +T/T/Alcohol. $100 deposit.

This would be for Oct 19 or 20, preferably.

1 Like

Yes, but it would be December for me x2.

Yep

I would do Dec too but I have 6 NIN shows to go to so I’ll be a little broke. lol

1 Like

Maybe you should see if Trent wants to come along as well.

4 Likes