Majordomo - Chinatown

This was great. Now will you please go review Vespertine and Gjusta for us? :wink:

Great report please post your food adventures more often, I thoroughly enjoyed the wall of text! Your nuanced parsing of the opinions for and against was superb.

1 Like

:facepunch::fist_left::fist::cricket_bat_and_ball: guilty as one of the early bashersā€¦

Nice writeup & observations, that wall of text looks even worse on the phoneā€¦ :rofl: Hope you post more often and receive the various coveted badges awarded by FTC.

FTC meetup??? :wink:

3 Likes

Iā€™m in, which makes three. Thatā€™s about right number of FTCers to tackle that short rib, yeah?

2 Likes

if i didnā€™t eat anything else on the menu, i think i could finish it with another robust person

2 Likes

I actually have a 6 top res for 3/17 if you all want it. 845pm

1 Like

I can do that

Iā€™ll take it even if the rest of the group cannot make it and round up some friends.

Sold to CiaoBob for the price of leftovers.

4 Likes

You are like the Keymaster with your rezzie magic. In awe.

2 Likes

I will ask partner tonight. I can totally do that, but Iā€™d feel like a jacka$$ for leaving him at home. :wink: But maybe that APL ribs will soothe my guilty conscience. But bringing him would make for 6. :smiley:

Cool. Fine to bring partner if we donā€™t fill with the FTCers who already expressed interest.
So far I have confirmation from:
@CiaoBob
@J_L

Iā€™d ask to be put on the reserve list, but Iā€™m busy that dayā€¦ next time!

1 Like

iā€™m in if thereā€™s room for my friend from out of town.

I think we need to hear from @Bookwich to finalize.
But if he/she is out I think we have a quorum with
CB
JL
PGL + 1
PB + 1

Do you all already know each other? Am I going to be the one person at the wedding table that doesnā€™t know anyone else?

I know JL - heā€™s really nasty so your cautions are well founded :slight_smile:
Seriously, I never met PGL or PB but my experinces meeting FTCers /Chowhounds has (mostly) been great, so please come if thatā€™s the only concern !

2 Likes