I’m headed to Metro Taipei soon… Believe it or not it’s been quite a while since my last trip there. Aside from some inevitable business meetings, I will hopefully have 3 full days to eat. Transportation is no problem, and I am fluent in Chinese. I’m looking at primarily lower-end / casual fare in Taiwan. Late night eats is a bonus. What are your current leaders in…
- Night market stalls?
- Niu rou mien (beef noodle soup)?
- Breakfast dou jiang / sao bing / you tiao (soy milk/morning pancake/cruellers)?
- Zongzi (Chinese tamales, in all its forms)?
- Seafood (I know, so vague, but anything novel and tasty?)?
- Rice dishes (pork chop, braised meat, etc.)?
Aside from the above, any “must-try”'s?
As always, thanks in advance!!!