2019 Cheap Burger Thread

Oh, maybe. It’s been a while.

Belcampo Burger

Fast Burger

They have a Lamb Burger too, but it ain’t under $10

3 Likes

It’s not really clear. If you expand this photo it shows the combo prices on the bottom. :thinking:

1 Like

You’re making me seriously hungry :smile:

1 Like

I don’t know how long this will last but Wexlers in Santa Monica is doing a happy hour (3PM-7PM daily) that includes a $9 pastrami burger

3 Likes

Had a mighty fine $7 cheeseburger at buddy’s in dtla today. $2 for crispy creamy tater tots and I was in heaven.

3 Likes

Window Burger at American Beauty in Venice. One of my favorite burgers and one the best values on the west side and pretty consistent. I eat too many of these. Only open until 4pm.

$5.95 for a double in or $3.95 for the single. Meat, cheese, grilled onions, pickles, and sauce on a potato roll. Skip the fries for $3.75, they’re the standard boring frozen variety and not that many, just get another single for $3.95

They also have an impossible burger (beauty burger) for $7.95 if you’re into that sort of thing. I was very impressed but it’s the only one I’ve tried. Couple of friends said it was better than the ones they’ve tried at Fatburger and Burger King.

3 Likes

I’ve been experimenting with protein style burgers and I still haven’t figured it out. I think animal style is too much so will try mustard fried no raw onions next time.

3x2 animal style both kinds of onions,
Protein wrapped

4 Likes

Is that 4pm a new thing? Probably since the steak house opened. Went yesterday at 5:30 and was bummed.

Yep, since the steakhouse opened. Burger quality is still the same though.

1 Like

The steakhouse also offers a burger on the menu but a different style (with Swiss and onions, and thicker) than at the Window. The fries that come with it are different, too–better. But, at $19, you would hope so.

Not really fitting for this thread, but since it’s been bumped…

Went to HiHo SaMo.

2 Likes

The Skinny Burger at Fatburger isn’t bad. They use the patties as the buns and put the fillings in between.

Philly West Bar & Grill has a pretty good burger under 8 dollars. One thing I like about it is that they form their patty into a longer shape so it will fit on the same roll they use to make their cheesesteaks and hoagies. It really does make for a better bun. It’s got grilled onions, too. Free pickles and peppercinis are available on the side. They also have a chicken burger for the same price. Burger is grilled on a flat top with nice char.

https://www.facebook.com/phillywestbarandgrill/menu/

Happy hour at Ruth’s Chris is one of the best deals. For $9, you get a prime meat cheeseburger and fries.

2 Likes

How crowded is it typically?