Antico Nuovo by Chad Colby

They have a good amount left. @Nemroz you really need to try and get this! :strawberry::two_hearts:

1 Like

Hmmmā€¦ Iā€™d been wondering if theyā€™d find a way to incorporate apples into the ice cream now that the season has changed. If they still have Apple Pie Iā€™ll get a pint when picking up my strawberry.

2 Likes

They did yesterday when I rolled in for my pick up.
I also got the focaccia, ricotta, and mortadella sandwich and one of the newer pizzasā€¦speck, cappicola, and house picked chiles. Both were deliciousā€¦the sandwich was huge! I shared it and was still super full. The pizza was gone as soon as I brought it home.

3 Likes

Okay you sold me. I bought a tin of fancy anchovies that will go perfectly on that leftover pizza cornicione. :blush:

2 Likes

someone should do an adult stuft crust pizza with anchovy butter inside the cornicione!

3 Likes

Brilliant

Engraulidae loving minds want to know.

1 Like

Wellā€¦ Look familiar?

Ever since I saw that Mozza photo theyā€™ve been on my list for when the jars of Ortiz were finished. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

tenor

!!! Iā€™ve been looking all over for those. where??? la espaƱola meats?

1 Like
2 Likes

i was afraid of that, iā€™m definitely stocking up next time iā€™m in the south bay. as good as they are iā€™m not paying $12 shipping for $7 anchovies.

1 Like

Also remember to pre-order some of their legit paella para llevar when you go for your properly-priced groceries, homesā€¦ #PaellaPlatingByCasaJL

4 Likes

Are you sure? I canā€™t believe I paid that! Lol.

Not cheap, butā€¦

1 Like

I guess they jacked the shipping up

oh, when I entered my address itā€™s only $10 for shipping in ca.

1 Like

Just make sure that La EspaƱola includes your paella order in your bags. I got 2 bags of churros instead of my paella last time. And they were missing my Spanish tortilla. I had too much going on to call them back and let them know.

1 Like

Go for it. Can you get 2 for the same shipping price? Theyā€™re small cans.

1 Like

Aw, thatā€™s a bummer. Please talk to el jefe Alex at La Espanola the next time you go. Heā€™s a good guy and Iā€™m sure heā€™ll make it right for you.

1 Like

$20 pint? Ya Iā€™m good with wanderlust lol. Yā€™all have fun :star_struck: