decent way to start 2022. im excited.

2 Likes

Sold Out! Welcome back Be Happy! :ice_cream: :two_hearts:

3 Likes

I missed you…

11 Likes

Which one was best?

1 Like

I did have a bite of all three… all good. :blush: But I’m working on the Toasted Almond Strawberry Prosecco first because the almond slivers are still crunchy. Their strawberry ice creams are my favorite because of the jamminess from the cooked strawberries. Quibble is I do wish there was more than a hint though. The Blood Orange tastes like a less sweet Creamsicle, the Roasted Pistachio is super roasty, nutty, goodness.

12 Likes

Rank them.

4 Likes
  1. Toasted Almond Strawberry Prosecco
  2. Roasted Pistachio
  3. Blood Orange
8 Likes

great! ill be getting my delivery later on tonight,
i ordered the Toasted Almond Strawberry Prosecco, the Roasted Pistachio , and the “Special” Roasted Pistachio for friends for Super Bowl. :joy: :skull:

5 Likes

I LOVE LOVED LOVED LOVED the Strawberry with Almonds. It reminded me of my favorite birthday cake from Phoenix Bakery!

Pistachio is my favorite default flavor. I even love fakey pistachio flavor. But this one was super good. Very different. Super roasty… almost Tahini like… The Combo was amazing… even though I was shivering last night eating it… lol.

11 Likes

Ice cream that tastes like Phoenix Bakery cake :heart_eyes:. I need that. Now. I would crush some of those buttery almond cookies on top of that.

3 Likes

Yes! I almost wrote that it reminded me of peanut butter. Tahini! Love the Phoenix Bakery strawberry & whipped cream cake comparison too. :hearts:

3 Likes

How do you order that? Asking for a friend.

6 Likes

Oof sounds like a death spiral where you would just sink deeper and deeper into the crevices of your couch.

1. eat “Special” ice cream
  2. Be “Happy”
  3. get the unshakeable urge to eat more ice cream
  4. eat more ice cream
  5. get more “Happy”
  6. repeat
8 Likes

Methinks it was a Greenery Creamery special.

4 Likes

The other account on IG is @greenery_creamery.
They offered the same three flavors but special.

9 Likes

All 3 flavors were great. My ranking is the same as @TheCookie. My little girl says the pistachio was the best and had a bowl of just the pistachio. The blood orange tastes exactly like a creamsicle.

I can’t order from greenery creamery for one specific reason. I’d definitely mix up the pints and give me kids the wrong ice cream. The pistachio would probably a be great mixture.

13 Likes

That’s my husband. He goes straight for the pistachio and sticks with it. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Here’s my batch:

8 Likes