Best Pizza by the Slice?

Costco pizza tastes best reheated in a toaster oven at 425 degrees!

1 Like

Ftfy

Respectfully disagree I find that most cheap pizza tastes better after a reheat like dominos, Costco, little caesars, Pizza Hut, etc.

The cheese gets super melty when it’s reheated, the crust gets a little more crunchy (I feel like most cheap pizzas they undercook the crust), and the sauce gets more baked into the dough

3 Likes

Agreed. For the most part I can only stand the ultra-crunchy crackerlike thin crust at these places. COSTCO, while it may have the best QPR, I think it’s my least favorite.

Now back to that churro…

1 Like

Need to try that Little Caesar’s Detroit style pizza.

1 Like

I recently found out Subway also sells pizza.

Please report back never tried it but always have been intrigued

That sounds really bad…

I just found a really old box of Stouffer’s Pizza in my freezer.

french bread style IIRC

yeah, add Paulie Gee’s…you might want to go to his relatively new “slice shop”

cheese still the issue for me at Michael’s but when better fresh

1 am after the comedy store

1 Like

I like it.

2 Likes

And reheated nonetheless!

#TeamReheat :rofl:

I leave the baking sheet with foil in the oven while it’s preheating and then pop the pizza on the sheet so it gets a little more crispy.

1 Like

Such a coincidence you mention that. I had a weird hankering for the Stouffer’s french-bread pizza of my youth a few wks ago and bought some Red Baron’s (Target doesn’t have the Stouffer’s version). Not bad… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not gonna lie. I stop at the store for this once in a while when my wife is traveling and I’m feeling nostalgic. I agree. Not bad.

1 Like

When I was a sprout living in Ohio, my parents and one or more of us kids would load up the car and drive to a Stouffers factory distribution center or whatever it was, and my mom and dad would buy cases of frozen food — French bread pizza, cream-filled cupcakes, pepper steak, and spinach soufflé… oh yeah, and poundcake — and fill up the basement freezer. Ah, memories.

4 Likes

whatever french bread pizza they got at Costco in the freezer section is not bad when desperate. I’ve paid more for less.

2 Likes

For this fat-ass, Frozen pizza is merely a vessel, or delivery system, for my addiction to Parmesan cheese. I am a heavy douser. Might need to try those Costco pizzas.