Best Pizza by the Slice?

Did you make the trek over there, or did you just post someone else’s photo LOL?

You didn’t just get one slice of Sicilian? Details, we need details.

1 Like

Was at the dentist up there and went in to try it. Regular cheese is really really nice. So is the sicilian which was fresh out of the oven.

1 Like

Do a bang bang. Get some pizza. Then drive down to studio city for salt n straw.

Afters is just down the street. Also if froyo is more your thing there’s Humphrey Yogart in the Gelson’s. There’s also Fatamorgana in Studio City though I’ve never been personally.

1 Like

for my tastes, drive up to Wanderlust.

2 Likes

Not a huge fan of salt and straw but there’s two here in weho and larchmont that are nearby.

Would rather bang bang with one of the Peruvian restaurants in the area. I’ll make it there eventually.

1 Like

LOL. When I replied to you, all I could think of when you said you hated to drive over the hill, I kept picturing you all the way down in like Culver City or maybe somewhere ice-cream challenged really far away… not just around the corner in WeHo. :slight_smile:

Yeah. ton of Peruvian places. Damn, now I want that chicken!

2 Likes

Anyone have recs among the Peruvian places in that area?

They are open. Looks like they are starting out dinner only. Open at 5:00pm.

Wow, so many. Puro Sabor gets a ton of love. I like Takatis, though I do not think their pollo a la brasa is as good as Lola’s (but Lola’s is more of a fast food style place).

Chio’s has like 3 or 4 locations in the area. I’ve only been for lunch and liked it.

I heard Rincon Criollo in Lake Balboa is good but I’ve never been.

You had me until that. :wink: I’d do a bang-bang w/ Pho So 1 (virtually a straight shot north from Pizza Wagon!). Peru’s Taste is much further north but was really good the one time I went (MANY yrs ago).

DO IT! :wink: And you can go to the Cheesemongers across the street. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Only been to takatis for chicken and rincon criollo which is delicious but farther away.

Will check out lolasw

1 Like

Chio’s rotisserie chicken with beans and rice is fantastic.

1 Like

I live a couple blocks from that place and I always forget about it!! thank you for reminding me!!

1 Like

I’m sure i’m wrong but i dont believe anyone else is using the OG wood burning peruvian oven they brought over.

1 Like

There are also a TON of Salvadoran restaurants in the area.

Long time ago a Salvadoran I knew said there were a bunch of good places but I’ve never been.

Maybe we need to split this topic to the “post wagon bang bang” thread.

1 Like

Pollo a la brasa on western uses wood for their pollos.

2 Likes

What a weird Pizza thread

4 Likes

1 Like

How was it?

I went twice during lunch on fridays and they were not open :frowning: