CH LA schadenfreude thread

This is pathetic, 3 replies and 2 of them by marssy maybe they’ll have enough votes for the January DOTM in March. Ironically i needed to take 2 screenshots to capture 4 posts.

2 Likes

:joy:

dying.

Hi @marssy.

3 Likes

Next nomination: OLIVE GARDEN

3 Likes

They have very good AYCE bread sticks….

I will start DOtM for February nominations now.

AYCE

4 Likes

LOL!! AYCE dish of the month posts will be nothing but stacks of empty plates to gain cred. :wink:

–Dommy!

1 Like

Ohmigod, that’s so meta. It’s like an art project gone totally wrong (or perhaps totally right?). :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

and sorta disgusting all at the same time.

SOUPLANTION

CRICKETS!

I wonder why she translated “kalbi” and not “pozole”?

2 Likes

Just noticed the “heart” given to the one and only unique reply was also from marssy.

1 Like

Duh. #racism, of course.

Shunji. I can eats it all.

1 Like

Not racist if it’s true? #tosh

tosh.o?

I’m still using CHowhound and LA board is the only one (that I use) that is struggling. Bay Area is great and lots of new posters. France/Paris is still chugging along and UK is as quiet as it was before the change. The home cooking boards seem to be thriving. I do think this is the best place to come for LA info, just have to remember to check it.

1 Like

Not sure what math you are using, but Chowhounds France board appears to be averaging around a single post a day, Chowhound. The Bay Area’s most prolific post is 8 a day, but falls off considerably after the first four posts, Chowhound. Doesn’t seem all that great or actually even chugging along to me. More like running out of gas.

1 Like