Dialogue - Santa Monica

I hit 3 digits on frozen dessert products. :pig:

5 Likes

they were both really close and really good. the only reason i had the chicken slightly ahead of the lobster was because the lobster tail meat was just slightly over. the claw and knuckles were perfect though.

did you get an answer on tarragon-gate?

2 Likes

No, I was going to order and go last week but all Westside excursions were nixed. :smirk: Too busy this week. Question: were they tasting menu only pre-covid?

I hit 3 digits within the first 3 weeks in frozen delights.

4 Likes

That f’n pistachio.

4 Likes

By the time I had visited Leo, my frozen treat total was well into the 3 digits.

5 Likes

:scream:

2 Likes

#COVID19 let’s be real ain’t no one just gaining 15 lbs from this

3 Likes

FIFY…

5 Likes

yes, they were a 20+course-tweezer-food tasting menu only restaurant pre-covid . they’ve pivoted hard to comfort food.

2 Likes

Okay, then I wish them success in whatever works moving forward… but if I’m being selfish I hope they’re still doing takeout comfort food when we get back from Carmel. I want a fancy pot pie!

2 Likes

Lol. I hit that within the first month… on ice cream alone I’m veering close to $500.

1 Like

Seems more accurate…

1 Like

same, ice cream and replace “pie” with “all other bakery treats.”

side note: i’m tech-challenged… how do y’alls copy the post to which you’re applying, in your reply?

Highlight the portion of the post you wish to respond to. You’ll see a pop-up menu that says “'Quote.”

Ah, user secrets from the experts. Thanks, @paranoidgarliclover. :fries:

only because it disappeared…

3 Likes

Lobster pot pie, mushroom pot pie, passionfruit tart. Glorious.

8 Likes

The surf and turf is requiring some labor… :wink:

6 Likes

Extra like for the black french pan!

1 Like