Dish of the Month (DoTM) -- JULY 2016 -- BBQ/GRILLED MEATS

Now I’m convinced the people at FM don’t know what they’re doing, @LAgirl excluded of course. You should send them these pictures. F-ing professional. But I gotta’ ask… Do you have minions?

Incredible

I didn’t listen. Holy shlit.

2 Likes

Holy guacamole… Did you ever know that you’re my hero…!

2 Likes

Hoochimama - Wind Beneath My Wings Bro… :pray:

1 Like

Ahem. I do think a description of all the goodies is in order… Thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Nemroz Dang!

good idea, done

1 Like

Fuckin savage :ok_hand:

2 Likes

You ate a zoo.

And chased it all down with a bbq chicken.

3 Likes

well—I only need to be responsive to their design/marketing decisions not their food/merchant ones. lol :sunglasses:

You know, we can’t really say if you’re any good w/ the 'cue unless you invite us all over to eat for, you know, research purpose. :wink:

3 Likes

true. verification needed. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

You’re doing a good job. They’re busier than ever :relaxed:.

@LAgirl what is FM?

Farmers Market (@ 3rd & Fairfax)

Thanks!

Crap, I totally forgot to take pictures. 4 beef ribs delivered via UberEats from Ribs USA in Burbank. . About $24/4 ribs. Quite meaty/tender beef ribs, not too fatty, BBQ sauce decent enough. Wish there was more smoke flavor though.

But for $24+tax, I’ll be back (and with pics next time)

Awww… Ribs USA. My family’s sentimental favorite. We’ve been going there since the kids were little. We would always let them order the “presidential platter”. They couldn’t finish it of course. But it was fun watching them try :sweat:.

ribs usa? really? i don’t think they’re even bbq. don’t care for them. what a curious fellow you are indeed, ns.
maybe they’ve improved or something.

the hot wings used to be pretty good there, but they’ve gone way downhill.