Filet o Hashbrown

McRib with sunny side up eggs.

I almost wet myself thinking about that.

3 Likes

McDonald’s makes real eggs?

1 Like

The round egg is a real, fresh egg. The folded egg is frozen/reheated and the scrambled eggs are reconstituted.

4 Likes

Fine then, DON’T eat my delicious custom Filet-O-Hashbrown. More for me.

4 Likes

I had no idea. I’ve been thinking of the egg possibilities since your post. @ipsedixit’s McRib idea is brilliant. Imagine if they had chili like Wendys and we could have a chili, cheese, & egg burger, Fat Burger style!

2 Likes

LOL. Indeed. The only eggs I ate growing up were boiled. Then I ate “over hard” fried eggs; couldn’t have a hint of moisture. Now I eat them super runny, sometimes raw. So that egg just doesn’t get it for ME.

And you can get the the lettuce wrap from McD’s, too?

1 Like

I just ask for the sandwiches with lettuce instead of a bun. Sometimes they call it a “lettuce wrap,” other times they ask me, “you mean like protein style?” I personally wouldn’t call it a wrap, as it really is just several layers of leaf lettuce (vs. shredded). It’s pretty lame, but I don’t eat bread, soooooo…

4 Likes

We were in Central CA recently and did drive-thru McDs breakfast as we were starting home. The HB came out extra-crispy and piping hot without asking. Maybe they’re getting the word out.

2 Likes

Oooo - good to know!

What the fuk? Is it just me or is the price jacked up?

The people at BI know nothing. But I can’t wait to see some pictures on this thread soon of the McGangBang.

3 Likes

Seems lots of folks and some fast food restaurants like CFA mistakenly use the terms “secret menu” and “hacks” interchangeably.

CFA sent an email or something about the secret menu that were really hacks.

McDonalds is catching on.

IMG_7705

12 Likes

You can get them now two for $5, good way to get back in game shape for when they bring back Filet O Fish Fridays in a month or so.

2 Likes

Arby’s has fish sandwiches, though I’ve never had.

And they do have the potato component too.

2 Likes

Too lazy to scour this entire thread, I seem to recall us talking about Chick-fil-A having fish during lent, and some people here have tried it. Don’t remember the reviews. Maybe with some well-done waffle fries?

In any case a limited number of California locations have fish.

McDonalds prices have been nuts for awhile.

2 Likes

Using the app/discounts is a must to get reasonable prices at McD’s now.

2 Likes

Even the deals on the app have not been that great recently.

I have like five similar offers involving milkshakes or McCafé, and three different offers involving french fries. Nothing with a sandwich.