FTC Confessions

I think I might have a new snack to try for this weekend. Umm…thanks? (But my waistline hates you) LOL!

2 Likes

You and me both. Thin and crispy over kettle-style all day long.

Funny! I was just thinking about Kettle Chips and wondering why I once liked them so much. I don’t hate them - they’re good with dips and Kettle White Cheddar are yummy. But they’re usually the last choice when perusing the chip shelf.

1 Like

A cookie, checking out the thirst traps set by chips.

2 Likes

I guess I’m an outlier because I love kettle chips and would eat them over Lays. I prefer a thicker chip. I really love the thickness of Walkers Sensations crisps from the UK- they’re in between the thickness of a regular chip and kettle chips. I don’t like how melty and insignificant Lays feel on the tongue.

But then again, maybe I just don’t like Lays? I like Utz and Herrs (mid-Atlantic represent!) and those are also thin and crispy style chips.

6 Likes

Oooh, I’ll look out for Walkers! I do agree Lays can turn to a bit of a mush.

2 Likes

Where the Ruffle Army at?

4 Likes

Right here! I :hearts: Plain, but I :hearts::hearts: Sour Cream Cheddar!

4 Likes

Cheddar sour cream for life! Have to be careful opening a bag

3 Likes

team herr’s, tastykake, and old skool breyers.

1 Like

Herr’s Old Bay chips and their salt and pepper chips are my favorites. Tastykake butterscotch krimpets, peanut butter kandykakes…every time husband and I visit home we stock up. lol.

4 Likes

Sounds yum!

I was raised on it. :blush:

1 Like

Plain Ruffles for dips. My favorite is a cool, creamy clam dip.
Sour Cream Cheddar when you can’t dip.

3 Likes

Omg, I haven’t thought about clam dip in years. :hearts: I went to an LA party once where the host’s sister - visiting from Maryland - made clam dip, and it sat on the table uneaten. She was surprised and kinda’ embarrassed. “I don’t understand. Everyone devours it when I make it back home.” Poor thing - not one Angeleno would touch it.

2 Likes

She needs new friends

3 Likes

Loved these as a kid

5 Likes

Are these available in California?!

My fam! Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream is my ride or die potato chip.

4 Likes

@TheCookie
They’re hard to find. Maybe I’ve seen them at Cost plus.

1 Like