Mini Kabob

They deserve their own thread. and shout out to their super friendly service.

chicken thigh shish kabob
so juicy and flavorful and that fluffy basmati rice underneath soaking everything up is incredible. @NYCtoLA
the hummus, tomato, onions and pepper are no slouches either.

PXL_20201115_233850990

PXL_20201115_233910115.PORTRAIT-01.COVER

PXL_20201115_233913741.PORTRAIT-01.COVER

PXL_20201115_233920655.PORTRAIT-01.COVER

beef lule kabob
moist and delicious, flavored with fresh herbs and spices

PXL_20201115_234014310

PXL_20201115_234037519.PORTRAIT-01.COVER

chicken and beef combo
chicken is perfect, I prefer the beef lule over the beef shish kabobs

PXL_20201018_003302309

PXL_20201018_012923444.PORTRAIT-01.COVER

18 Likes

our go to kebab, the eggplant caviar is actually our favorite.

5 Likes

The cutlet is insane. Highly recommended the next time you hit it if you’ve not had it before.

Mini Kabob is my favorite.

5 Likes

Jelly… I’ve tried to go to Mini Kabob like four times this pandemic. They close at 6p, which is hard for me to schedule around since I’m on call until then. THEY SELL OUT. I finally re-arranged my calendar to make it over there by 5p and no food. :((((( I went to Elenas which is still great… but man was I salty. So call ahead. My schedule can turn a corner on a dime, so I hate to order a head since there is always a chance someone will fluff up my plans. :((((

But thanks for the post… looks great… :wink:

1 Like

thanks @hppzz and @rlw, the eggplant caviar and cutlet will be on my next order. do you prefer the chicken or beef cutlet?

1 Like

The chicken cutlet is the one I always get :drooling_face:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEUdq3aHxdy/?igshid=n5jn49qoqmrt

3 Likes

eggplant caviar and chicken cutlet acquired, thanks @hppzz and @rlw. they were both great and I think the chicken cutlet might have surpassed the chicken thigh to be my favorite. @TheCookie

17 Likes

Spreading the good word of the cutlet! I feel like it doesn’t get nearly enough shine because it’s kabob-adjacent, but it really is tremendous.

5 Likes

Ohhh that looks good! And that IG video @rlw! :drooling_face:

2 Likes

one of the few things that gets better traveling in the takeout container. and don’t sleep on the lamb chops either. @NYCtoLA

ezgif.com-gif-maker (7)

14 Likes

speaking of mini kabob, do try this at home: lavash, basmati rice, humus, eggplant. oh baby, that’s good eating.

13 Likes

No kabobs?

Mini Kabob will be great one day for a meet up

3 Likes

got the chicken thigh kabobs and chicken cutlet too :heart: :blush: :heart:

5 Likes

That area of Glendale is ripe for a food crawl.

8 Likes

Olive garden/post office bang bang then buy a kia

11 Likes

Why would you go to Olive Garden when the Factory of Cheesecake is right there?! Why!

4 Likes

Nice still need to try the cutlet!

2 Likes

Raffis is always fun if not for the food the vibe is always great there

6 Likes

I daresay that it’s also decidedly better than El Pollo Loco, and the US Postal Service for that matter.

4 Likes